recruiting classes and off topic posts

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Prove it on the field, he's just hot air. Talk is cheap. He was average at Temple.

Seriously how retarded is it to hear this from our own fans? Think about that for a second...our OWN fans.

Geoff is my spirit animal. Paul was my spirit animal before Geoff but he left and he's gonna be successful wherever he goes. The fact that we have different clubs within our fanbase is hilarious. But I've pretty much got it figured out: the old *** white dudes are pissing on the Collins hype and the younger crowd are loving it. I'm somewhere in the middle weighing in at 37 years old, but the whole thing is disgraceful imo. No other school's fans have the divide that we do. Oh well.

I feel like the younger crowd, but by stating your age, I'm an old *** white dude. I enjoyed the old times and I'm optimistically enjoying the heck out of all the hype. I can go back to status quo if it all flops -- for now, why not ryde the hype train and have some fun? anyway, your theory is prolly right and I'm an outlier

Milwaukee

Banned
Biggest recruit we've landed in years. We are GT.
Screenshot_20190324-200048.jpg