Random question. What is the loudest you've heard Bobby Dodd Stadium or The Thrillerdome in person? I'll start.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
1962 versus Bama. Tech wins 7 - 6.

That game was almost off the scale of human rage. This was a year after the infamous "Chick Graning Incident" and the entire stadium was filled to the brink with Tech fans looking for revenge. (Those not familiar with the background here can see: https://vault.si.com/vault/1962/11/26/a-rough-day-for-the-bear.) The whole joint was on its feet for the entire contest and yelling its heads off.

Admission: I didn't go to the game; I just heard it on radio. My best friend did, however, and he gave the report above. And when Tech won by intercepting Joe Namath, he said the noise was simply beyond belief.

And now you know why I hate Bama to this day and wish for now more chance to beat them again.
Don "Ole Stick 'um" Toner made that int, my ex-uncle in law. He's receiving the game ball from Dodd in the famous post game lockerroom photograph. Haven't seen him at games the couple of years but know he had season tix in section 101 or 102 for years.
20220822_154435.jpg

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
2015 FSU loudest Ive heard BDS. The Thrillerdome was either Scott Petway's jumper to beat wake in '83 or Dennis steal and three to beat UNC in the first time they played UNC on campus since joining the ACC.