Random question. What is the loudest you've heard Bobby Dodd Stadium or The Thrillerdome in person? I'll start.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Black Watch recovers late fumble to seal the game vs dwags at HBDS in'85. Swilling covered his ear holes because it was deafening. Been going to games since '62 and have never heard anything like it.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I've been to every home game but 2 since 1979. The loudest for me was the 1989 game against UGA. We both came in 6-4, but we started 0-3 and went on a roll that propelled us to the 1990 national championship. However, we did not go to a bowl game in 1989 because the Peach Bowl took UGA before we even played them (there were not many Bowl games then like there are now). It was a close game at half, but we blew them out in the second half. Two plays stood out. One was a key 3rd down run that Jerry May's nearly broke that really took any chance of UGA stopping our momentum. I thought that was loud, but that was a mere warmup. The loudest was when the UGA QB was nailed near their goal line while throwing, the ball popped in the air to our DE whose name escapes me at the moment, and he rumbled down to the 5 with a UGA OL being dragged 10 yards holding on to his shirt tail. The crowd was so loud on that play that I stopped cheering to bask in the mayhem. To cap it off, we scored on the next play.

5277hike

Jolly Good Fellow
I've been to every home game but 2 since 1979. The loudest for me was the 1989 game against UGA. We both came in 6-4, but we started 0-3 and went on a roll that propelled us to the 1990 national championship. However, we did not go to a bowl game in 1989 because the Peach Bowl took UGA before we even played them (there were not many Bowl games then like there are now). It was a close game at half, but we blew them out in the second half. Two plays stood out. One was a key 3rd down run that Jerry May's nearly broke that really took any chance of UGA stopping our momentum. I thought that was loud, but that was a mere warmup. The loudest was when the UGA QB was nailed near their goal line while throwing, the ball popped in the air to our DE whose name escapes me at the moment, and he rumbled down to the 5 with a UGA OL being dragged 10 yards holding on to his shirt tail. The crowd was so loud on that play that I stopped cheering to bask in the mayhem. To cap it off, we scored on the next play.
Willie ”Bam-Bam” Burkes.

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not sure which games had the loudest moment - but beginning to end, my vote would be the 2006 ND game.
For loudest moments - some of the same ones mentioned already -
2015 FSU - Miracle on Techwood Drive
2009 VT - All the Way Turnt Up and rushing the field (that wall from the West stands is taller than it looks)
2006 Maryland - Michael Johnson sack to end the game. I loved when we used to be good on D.
2008 FSU - Miracle on North Avenue
1989 uga - "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"

And definitely the steal and 3 from Dennis Scott against UNC, with honorable mention to many of Muhammad's dunks.