Quote of the day from Clemson Board

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
"Starting in 2011 (per Rivals):

5-Star recruits: Clemson - 5, GT - 0.
4-Star recruits: Clemson - 26, GT - 4.

We are far, far more talented than GT. I'm trying to think, what factor could possibly account for their drubbing of us today? "

Not as good as the kid crying in the stands, but it'll do.
:)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
"Starting in 2011 (per Rivals):

5-Star recruits: Clemson - 5, GT - 0.
4-Star recruits: Clemson - 26, GT - 4.

We are far, far more talented than GT. I'm trying to think, what factor could possibly account for their drubbing of us today? "

Not as good as the kid crying in the stands, but it'll do.
:)

Ummm, you have a clown for a head coach?

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Coaching lol. They made a statement on game day that miss st has four 4 stars that play and Alabama has 4 players that are not four or 5 stars playing

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
Can any of you imagine if PJ and Roof ever gets a few more top recruits? Maybe a couple of 4 stars and a few "high" 3 stars? It will be playoff time.
Could it be that our guys are still pretty good, and that star rankings really don't mean that much? I'm just saying, glad to have all of our fellas, they play one helluva game.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Could it be that our guys are still pretty good, and that star rankings really don't mean that much? I'm just saying, glad to have all of our fellas, they play one helluva game.

Our guys give unbelievable effort, and we have some talent, but not enough. Our coaches are making a HUGE difference right now, but they need some more talent, especially in the front 7 on D.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
1. I think we have better talent than we give ourselves credit for.
2. They went away from the run for some very strange reason
3. Their back up was flaming dog pooh today
4. Damn a recruiting service.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
1. I think we have better talent than we give ourselves credit for. - we do have some talent, but not nearly enough in the front 7 on D
2. They went away from the run for some very strange reason - appreciate their coaches
3. Their back up was flaming dog pooh today = yes, yes he was
4. Damn a recruiting service.
- in reference to your statement about the recruiting service, well, I don't like them either, but we need to get a few 4 stars anyway....

Our coaches are doing a LOT with not a LOT in my opinion....Smelt is NFL and Shaq, but not really a lot of NFL guys otherwise..... But, they are a bunch of guys that are a team, and are playing their butts off....

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
- in reference to your statement about the recruiting service, well, I don't like them either, but we need to get a few 4 stars anyway....

Our coaches are doing a LOT with not a LOT in my opinion....Smelt is NFL and Shaq, but not really a lot of NFL guys otherwise..... But, they are a bunch of guys that are a team, and are playing their butts off....

most teams would be lucky to have 2 nfl guys on their roster.

"Statistically of the 100,000 high school seniors who play football every year, only 215 will ever make an NFL roster. That is 0.2%! Even of the 9,000 players that make it to the college level only 310 are invited to the NFL scouting combine, the pool from which teams make their draft picks."

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
JT could start at QB for just about any team in the country.

Our guys are built to do what we do, and I don't care what their star rankings are

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
DJ White
Smelter
Mason
and I wouldn't be surprised if Days sees a roster.
Thats not bad.
I doubt Mason makes a pro roster but that's purely my speculation. Smelter and DJ White will probably get drafted though. IJ will likely be a FA addition who has a shot at making a roster.