Quinlan and Wrecktalk verbally slap fighting

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
OK, sincere question: Is it only because this is a bye week that this thread has lasted four pages? IOW, who gives a poop?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I don't know nor do I care what happened. However, if Kelly gave a 2-handed salute to anyone on his video, he needs to step back and re-evaluate his idea of what professionalism is.
Andre Braugher Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Been on rivals well Before TFP.
I joined because recruiting info on swarm was limited.
Being old i signed up incorrectly and many time calling trouble line, i ended up getting kelly . He was very helpful and gregarious. IIRC Found out at one time he was trying to make a site exactly like swarm and monitize it. The guy doing program and he had fall out, and something like computer guy launched swarm. Kelly gave me his telephone no in case sign up issues ( which happened agsin2 years later- idiot computer me)
At the arrival of TFP - and my friend Andy mac text me he was getting screwed by TFP -" a car salesman who will say anything" who brought in coaches Andy called - clown car. I would text Andy about Y thomas saying in my opinion he should move to old, but andy disagreed. On rivals, kelly held very same opinion. Rival benefitted from the buzz by TFP as gt was a dead end business opportunity. So kelly had to be careful about getting cross ways w Tfp as this was his livelihood.
Kelly did recruiting and content talk. Portal comes, NIL , 100-0 , hired help, help quits after short time, adds some content GIF by former athlete. So during FSU ( long trip) kelly hires a new guy. Each sunday kelly had done a " calm down - not that bad/good podcast. After SCuse ( long trip) it was rough.
I think Kelly is tired - under operational pressure - and probably has a lot of info or opinions he cannot release.
RUNNING A SMALL 24 7 BUSINESS IS TOUGH. But not worth a double salute.
To bad kelly doesnt embrace the small fish like WT who can act Crazy dressed like WWE guy. Kelly could rekease info via frind that went to WT. Once public its a fair question. Perhaps if clown car had been public sooner, We would not have had to fire him mid year.