• Minnesota by 7-13

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Minnesota by 14+

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
One of my parent's best friends was a Tech fan named "Dottie." Merry Christmas to you Dottie.
Merry Christmas to you as well, Billy Dee.

B8B60B81-0216-4A92-8A23-DA26796E668F.jpeg

Jmonty71

Banned
I rarely say this... But I think GT takes their frustration, on getting screwed by the bowl committees, out on the Gophers. I am in the 55-17 range. We roll up 450+ yards on the ground. I may be wrong. But, just a feeling. Go Jackets!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
41-3
These guys will play like our cross conference opponents do. At first some success by an overly aggressive tactic will give some success
Then Coach and this team of senior and seasoned underclass men will execute the brilliantly called plays that Coach calls. Get read for TQM to stop and pop, crisp down blocks , perfect pitches and 8 yr fives.

They panic and the defense gets 2 pics.

More march.

Say it like the WWF announced

Prepare for Domination!

Everyone on our side is playing for something they consider vital. We all go out winners. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This is a toss up game to me. Both teams overcame early season struggles. Both improved over the 2nd half of the year. Both teams probably could have won a couple more games if they had played a bit better on a few given weeks (USF and Pitt for Tech).

Gonna come down to turnovers and maybe penalties (where and when being very important on both of course)

I think we are overall a little better team overall. Should be a fun game to watch for both fanbases and the typical football fan.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Would love to see us win the blowout many of you are predicting, but I don't see it. The ACC is trash this year and Minnesota has played well recently. If we win it'll be a close game. I hope we run all over them and blow them out for CPJ and the seniors, but I think it'll be more like 31-28 good guys

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Would love to see us win the blowout many of you are predicting, but I don't see it. The ACC is trash this year and Minnesota has played well recently. If we win it'll be a close game. I hope we run all over them and blow them out for CPJ and the seniors, but I think it'll be more like 31-28 good guys
GT should have a speed advantage over a typically slow Big 10+2 team like Minnesota.

crazy4GT

Georgia Tech Fan
We lose by 1. CPJ says his plays were there but complains that the players missed blocks; Once again blaming the players for losing games...

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
We lose by 1. CPJ says his plays were there but complains that the players missed blocks; Once again blaming the players for losing games...

This is a sad commentary on you. What kind of fan wants to troll a large portion of his team's fanbase by making a childish dig at the head coach on gameday of his last game?

Sad.

Why do I get the feeling that even your mother shakes her disappointed head at you, as she calls you from the basement for a meal?

crazy4GT

Georgia Tech Fan
This is a sad commentary on you. What kind of fan wants to troll a large portion of his team's fanbase by making a childish dig at the head coach on gameday of his last game?

Sad.

Why do I get the feeling that even your mother shakes her disappointed head at you, as she calls you from the basement for a meal?
Wow way to take a dig - you don't know anything about me. How many times has he complained that the play was there but the players didn't execute? I didn't say anything that wasn't true.