• Minnesota by 7-13

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Minnesota by 14+

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Much as I love CPJ and the young men who suit up for us......I have my doubts.....let's hope I am wrong (as I usually am...) Minnesota's defense plays a solid game and frustrates Paul, we prove again we cannot throw the ball, and Gophers win by 38-26

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
my-prediction-pain.jpg
Cut the Deep and Continuous

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
This whole situation scares me man. On the one hand CPJ is leaving and the players may be playing hard to send him out a winner, but we also just announced that none of our assistants will be retained. All of those guys are now about to be unemployed...put yourself in that situation. How focused are they? Tough to say...

Once you get past the ones that really matter, bowl games in general are hard to predict because of the nature of the things. They’re all pretty much consolation games. Sometimes teams are not very motivated and the less talented team wins out.

O should be fine, but I’m worried about our D in this game. I’m guessing we win a close high scoring game. Something like 42-38 Tech

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Guys will play hard till the end.
First half
1.More passing early in count and game.
2. Way more blitzing/5 & 6 man rush
3. Then pedal to medal.

Second half
4 early in half See 2 and 3
5 Late in half see backup QB s passing - yes till the end w will be wide open.

Whistle blows
Say hi to Vt, Louisville, BG.

Then its Elvis has left the building !

This whole situation scares me man. On the one hand CPJ is leaving and the players may be playing hard to send him out a winner, but we also just announced that none of our assistants will be retained. All of those guys are now about to be unemployed...put yourself in that situation. How focused are they? Tough to say...

Once you get past the ones that really matter, bowl games in general are hard to predict because of the nature of the things. They’re all pretty much consolation games. Sometimes teams are not very motivated and the less talented team wins out.

O should be fine, but I’m worried about our D in this game. I’m guessing we win a close high scoring game. Something like 42-38 Tech
I think it's safe to say that some, maybe many, of the assistants already have jobs waiting and are delaying the announcement till after the game. That being said, I would think they would give it their all, both for the players they have relationships with, plus the pride of winning and going on to the next job on a high note.