Quez Jackson Declares for the Draft

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Another player from our defense who thinks he's good enough to play in the NFL. It will be interesting to see how that pans out. Does he have his degree?
Just my opinion, it felt like this pst season we had a lot of good players just couldn’t pull it together as a team. We saw spikes of individuals just look great but the team never looked great. I think Quez is good enough to make a training camp and he’ll get his shot to prove it.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Another player from our defense who thinks he's good enough to play in the NFL. It will be interesting to see how that pans out. Does he have his degree?
I think this is a mistake. Maybe Special Teams. Has good speed, but seems light at 215 lbs. Our linebackers were awful if we blitzed.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Knew this one was coming. Was our best player on defense

He's a LOT better than some of our fans want to give him credit for. IMO, our biggest loss on defense so far.

Some of the younger guys at LB will have to step up. For CGCs (and GT's) sake on defense, he better hope the younger guys are ready. Quez's season at LB this year was one of the best season by a GT LB in a while. There's a reason he was 2nd team All ACC.

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
He's a LOT better than some of our fans want to give him credit for. IMO, our biggest loss on defense so far.

Some of the younger guys at LB will have to step up. For CGCs (and GT's) sake on defense, he better hope the younger guys are ready. Quez's season at LB this year was one of the best season by a GT LB in a while. There's a reason he was 2nd team All ACC.
He’s a big loss. Some of the younger guys like Tyson Meiguez and Franks need to be ready to step in with Tatum, Eley, and Thomas. Outside of Tatum and Eley, our LBs are on the light side so hopefully another year helps.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought he had some more time with us but oh well - He played better than anyone on the team last year as his 2nd team All-ACC reflects. Wish him the best.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I thought he had some more time with us but oh well - He played better than anyone on the team last year as his 2nd team All-ACC reflects. Wish him the best.

If he's on track to graduate, really no reason for him to stay football-wise. His stock is probably as high as it will ever be, and he's an All ACC selection. As a LB, another year of wear and tear on his body isn't worth it. This was a good business decision for him.

Good luck, Quez! Thanks for busting your butt for us, and being one of the bright spots on our team.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
If he's on track to graduate, really no reason for him to stay football-wise. His stock is probably as high as it will ever be, and he's an All ACC selection. As a LB, another year of wear and tear on his body isn't worth it. This was a good business decision for him.

Good luck, Quez! Thanks for busting your butt for us, and being one of the bright spots on our team.
Wish ace would of left also so we e could start with some new blood in the line up. Maybe ace will be more of a mentor this year and just contribute maybe on third downs.