QB1 Predictions

Who will be behind center for our first offensive series?

• Lucas Johnson

Votes: 124 73.8%
  • Tobias Oliver

Votes: 38 22.6%
  • James Graham

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve heard from no one because I don’t have CGC number. My guess would be all three play tonight.

I understand the TO argument bc he won at VT... but don’t count out LJ... that was his job if he didn’t get hurt. I would suspect he will want to prove the haters wrong.

Now that I’ve been pre-gaming, I’m changing my prediction, GT 45 Clemson 0

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Only reason to start Tobias is that he has played in a big game before. Sure to have some jitters. I think we see both TO and LJ but could see all 3 if we are getting blown out in the 4th.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I mean you're gonna be upset when our QB goes out there, goes 0/3, and we 3 and out in 15 game seconds and you're gonna be upset when we run the ball 3 times and go 3 and out. Pick your poison, really.
Rather go 3 and Out and give someone else a chance to make a play other then #8

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I think they are looking to see who can play at QB. Hard to judge since JG was against 2nd string in a blowout but this O needs someone that can pass. Next couple of games will tell us.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I was told by someone close that we shouldn't be shocked to see TO starting at QB.

I was also told that there is a play that involves TO and another QB on the field at the same time. Obviously not both playing QB.

Doubtful that #2 happens tonight though.

Gotta admit, when my source told me this I was skeptical, and I was thinking it was some sort of wildcat package, but TO returning KOs and playing in the slot with JG has me never doubting him again....