QB and OC debate

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
It's completely deniable. Until Collins was hired, Giff Smith was credited with that class. It's been revisionist history since 2018.
I have a plan. I’ll drive about 5 miles over to Greensboro (Ga) pick up Josh N. and get Roddy and the guys on a conference call and have a debate as to what is deniable. I’ll send out an invite to Augusta and Jacketup and supply enough Margarita’s and craft beer that it won’t matter the outcome of the debate!
I’m pretty sure that both gentlemen were very much attached to that class.
As soon as we are all snookered, I’ll declare that they are both wrong and that Pepper had the most talent, will Al Richardson, Wilkins, Mackel Harris, Drew Hill, Joe Harris, Kent Hill and ELI!!
Then we will all start singing those were the days my friend!!!!!

JacketFan137

Banned
I would say if a staff went in knowing this, they should have looked under every rock for players that fit their criteria.
we did try some transfers on the line but some were just not good. whether that was coaching when they arrived or the fact that they weren’t good in the first place i’m not sure.

qb was just hard to convince anyone to come in to that situation and we’ve had everyone leave. yates was actually committed to paul johnson in 2019 and as we saw he just wasn’t a viable option by any stretch. hopefully peery or pyron improve and we can get them to have an actual competition cause that position has had none the last two years

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The QB situation will be clear after spring practice. With pressure on GC next year odds are it's Sims job to lose regardless. He has the experience and wins are essential for this staff. Now Harrison Bailey could make it interesting with a new OC if Bailey transfers in. This could be Sims last year if he is on track to graduate after 3 years. Some of these kids can do that now. What happened to the old 5 year plan most students used to be on.

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That’s my QB…
F3EBF381-337D-4FB2-8C90-131F3662AFE2.jpeg