ProJackets Update

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Hate it for Harrison, but this loss isn’t on him. I’m sure he will take it hard, being a one score game and having missed the fg; but as mentioned, the offense in the second half was inept and he shouldn’t be blamed for the loss. On a positive note, congrats to Derrick Morgan on advancing in the playoffs!

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Butker missed his first regular season attempt too. Kind of guy that once he experiences the thing he's nervous about it goes away. I don't think he'll have any problem being playoff money in the future, but we'll have to wait at least a year to find out.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN: Jarvis Landry unsure why talks with Dolphins have stalled
Wide receiver Jarvis Landry isn't happy with how contract talks with the Miami Dolphins have played out, but he still wants to remain with the team.

Landry's agent, Damarius Bilbo, told the Miami Herald that the Dolphins made an offer in early December and he followed with a counteroffer shortly after, but he continues to wait on the team.

"My agent and I talked about being a leader and setting a good example, so I silenced all those things by going to OTAs and training camp, by putting the team first and being a team guy," Landry told the Herald.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Hate it for Harrison, but this loss isn’t on him. I’m sure he will take it hard, being a one score game and having missed the fg; but as mentioned, the offense in the second half was inept and he shouldn’t be blamed for the loss. On a positive note, congrats to Derrick Morgan on advancing in the playoffs!
It is the nature of being a kicker and explains why they are so flaky. The last kick is the only one that counts.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
At the NFL level, I really don't have a favorite team. I root for the Falcons because they're the home team, but that's about it. I enjoy watching certain players, and certain offenses at the NFL level.

Shaq is a GT guy, so I am definitely rooting for him to get another ring.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
At the NFL level, I really don't have a favorite team. I root for the Falcons because they're the home team, but that's about it. I enjoy watching certain players, and certain offenses at the NFL level.

Shaq is a GT guy, so I am definitely rooting for him to get another ring.
Was anybody able to isolate his role in that big 3rd & 5 run up the left sideline to ice the win for NE? I have only seen one replay and couldn't find him that quickly, but I know that is a play he should be pulling on and I think he was the guy with a big pancake block out front. Anybody know?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Was anybody able to isolate his role in that big 3rd & 5 run up the left sideline to ice the win for NE? I have only seen one replay and couldn't find him that quickly, but I know that is a play he should be pulling on and I think he was the guy with a big pancake block out front. Anybody know?
I looked and he didn’t do much on the pull. Didn’t really have anyone to block anyways. He did however completely not block someone on the long run earlier that Dion Lewis fumbled on. Looked like he just thought Dion would outrun him so he continued upfield more.