ProJackets Update

matthewevers

Georgia Tech Fan
F4086451-73C9-462F-8654-47BA3D8E7A87.jpeg

Two of my favorite Yellow Jackets. Harrison Butker with the game winner for KC as time runs out. Adam Gotsis one of the first to greet him.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Columbia Daily Herald: Ex-Central star impresses Patriots’ coach
“I don’t think we’ve had many guards as athletic as Shaq,” Belichick said.
With the exception of sitting out the final three plays of the Patriots’ 35-17 win over the Miami Dolphins in Week 12, Mason has played every snap this season. He’s played, and he’s played well.

Pro Football Focus has ranked Mason as one of the two or three best guards in the league all season and last month had him fifth on their list of the top 10 players providing the most value. Mason has a base salary of $615,000 this season, which is tied for 34th on the team and ranks 88th in the league at his position.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
To this point, the backside guard block is extremely important on the basic veer option play we run. One of Shaq’s greatest strengths was the athleticism to cut off a slanting backside 2i.
Beyond a simple like!
Thanks for the content!
Imo Shaqs quick first step followed by power is rare . I am sure there are others that are short guards like shaq that made in pros but the one i watched from his high school, college, and pros is Dan Neil( cy creek hs, u texas, denver). Both had the quick step, then the push for space for the runnijng back cuts off his butt, followed by let me give you a ride in my grocery cart.

Imo
20170906_213126.jpg
we have a guard on the other side that reminds me of a green bay packer guard named jerry kramer.
Hoping in 18 will bryan ( see pic) returns as the strong, quick, experienced , in the trenches type guard to play other guard .