ProJackets Update

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Missed this from a few weeks ago
Green Bay Packers sign OL Francis Kallon to practice squad
The Packers have added an offensive lineman to the roster. On Wednesday, the Packers announced they have signed Francis Kallon to the practice squad. He takes the place of Joe Kerridge who was signed to the active roster on Saturday.

Kallon, a rookie from Georgia Tech, was originally signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted free agent on May 8. He was released by the Steelers on Sept. 2 before joining the Packers.

During his time at Georgia Tech, Kallon played in 27 games in four seasons. His position at Tech was a defensive end and recorded 37 tackles and two sacks.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
T

The main reason we kicked butt on O in ‘14. I’d move Parker to RG if I was in charge.

Shaq was obviously the best Olinemen that year, but our GCG trio was pretty good. Trey Braun was no slouch. A lot of our big runs against Miss State and UGA came from Braun's side. As good as Shaq was, and Shaq was pretty darn good, he wasn't blocking all 5 positions along the LOS.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Shaq was obviously the best Olinemen that year, but our GCG trio was pretty good. Trey Braun was no slouch. A lot of our big runs against Miss State and UGA came from Braun's side. As good as Shaq was, and Shaq was pretty darn good, he wasn't blocking all 5 positions along the LOS.
If we needed a yard it was normally behind Shaq though. (Correct me if I’m wrong)