ProJackets Update

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Better off looking at kelvin Benjamin if you want a steal. He's going way too late in most drafts right now
I'm high on Kelvin too...I would probably be one of the people picking him too early. He's a huge red zone target, and also Cam's #1 target. I see him as a low #1/high #2 wideout

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm high on Kelvin too...I would probably be one of the people picking him too early. He's a huge red zone target, and also Cam's #1 target. I see him as a low #1/high #2 wideout
Is say getting him in the 4th/5th is a solid pick, but he's going even later in some drafts. Running back has me concerned tho. Not sure whether to touch Lamar Miller or Elliot in the top 5

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Is say getting him in the 4th/5th is a solid pick, but he's going even later in some drafts. Running back has me concerned tho. Not sure whether to touch Lamar Miller or Elliot in the top 5
Do not touch either of them in the top 5 imo.
If David Johnson is available I would snatch him up real quick. Also Thomas Rawls should be a very very good mid round pick.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm drooling over the cut block...

Saw Gotsis at Soldier Field. Looks like he's not as agile as I remember. I wonder if he's not going 100% yet. They also appeared to be holding him like mad though.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm drooling over the cut block...

Saw Gotsis at Soldier Field. Looks like he's not as agile as I remember. I wonder if he's not going 100% yet. They also appeared to be holding him like mad though.
Denver coaching staff high is on Gotsis. He is still coming back from the ACL tear. So a little tentative. But he had a couple of plays that the coaches were really happy with - got to the QB and caused a sack and almost chased down the running back from behind after he broke through the line. really showed off his speed. They like his work ethic. coaches are happy so Colorado Jackets are happy:) Vance Walker is doing really well. Phillips talks about him with praise. Out here we just hope DT gets back to consistency like 2 years ago (before the big contract). He had a nice TD catch in the first drive Thursday. Go JACKETS!

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Denver coaching staff high is on Gotsis. He is still coming back from the ACL tear. So a little tentative. But he had a couple of plays that the coaches were really happy with - got to the QB and caused a sack and almost chased down the running back from behind after he broke through the line. really showed off his speed. They like his work ethic. coaches are happy so Colorado Jackets are happy:) Vance Walker is doing really well. Phillips talks about him with praise. Out here we just hope DT gets back to consistency like 2 years ago (before the big contract). He had a nice TD catch in the first drive Thursday. Go JACKETS!
Read in an article awhile back talking about DT and Emmanuel Sanders and who was the #1 and said Emmanuel was doing good but DT has looked like a man possessed.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
MASON SHOWS UP AS TOP PATRIOTS RIGHT GUARD IN PRESEASON GAME NO. 1
The second-year player out of Georgia Tech played 30 snaps through the first half, allowing one quarterback hit and one pressure, per Pro Fotball Focus. He also showed good quickness to get out in front of running back James White to execute a cut block that helped spring White for a 56-yard catch-and-run in the second quarter.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Read in an article awhile back talking about DT and Emmanuel Sanders and who was the #1 and said Emmanuel was doing good but DT has looked like a man possessed.
Yep. DT has been working hard. No lack in desire and effort. Last year he just had some moments where he just lost his concentration and dropped some balls right in his hands in crucial situations where if he caught it, the drive would have continued. that is what we hope goes away this year.