ProJackets Update

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I seem to recall him getting suspended over the offseason for the same thing. Antiquated rules aside, you still have to follow team rules dude.

NFL rules not team, semantics I know but the point remains. The NFL is so hypocritical, methamphetamine and opiate usage was and has been rampant for decades in the NFL but as long as it was prescribed it was okay.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It's amazing that some pro players function in the real world.

It would shock you the percentage of the work force that has used or does use marijuana in their off work hours. I've worked with social drinkers and seen them come in hung over, I'd much rather work with a social marijuana user. Now I don't want either one of them coming to work under the influence but off hours? Personal choice up to and until either becomes abused. I see zero difference in social alcohol or social marijuana usage. More and more states have decriminalize personal possession and usage. Time to eliminate any criminal penalties entirely for adult usage of marijuana.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
LOL. The naivete of folk who think that the NFL uses Liberty Baptist to enforce their rules!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Let me add to the above, if marijuana was not illegal the NFL wouldn't give a flip one way or the other. Their level of concern is proportional to amount of negative publicity an issue generates.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Wait. So the NFL doesn't want its employees to engage in illegal activities? I'm appalled. How dare they!

Read what I wrote again, IF marijuana wasn't illegal the NFL wouldn't give 2 hoots about players using it and the ONLY reason they do at all is negative publicity. The couldn't care less about the players, commodities to used and discarded. Business 101 at it's best. :D