ProJackets Update

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven't seen anything about him still with the team, if anything I would assume maybe the practice squad.[/QUOTE]

I believe practice squad is put together AFTER the final cuts. Teams are allowed to have 90 signed players on their roster during the off season. So if he isn't one of the 90 guys on the roster now it probably means he's out of football.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like it's not his knee, and Kelly isn't happy. Not good.
Was reading on a different site that he may be having problems with getting back into the grind after sitting for so long. Hopefully, he can push through that. I can imagine it is pretty hard to come back from an injury with Kelly's practice schedule. It is not easy.

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Encouraging writeup on Attaochu: article

"One thing about this team is certain; last season’s ascensions of Ingram and Attaochu should leave the Chargers’ upcoming opponents searching for new ways to protect their quarterbacks. As these two both develop secondary techniques and improve their rushing tactics, San Diego’s defensive unit should only increase in production as a whole. Do not be surprised if Ingram and Attaochu are soon mentioned with some of the league’s best in regards to pass rush."

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Big opportunity for Vance Walker this coming season: article

"Being a seventh round pick, I feel like I always have something to prove. I mean that is just my mentality,” he said. He will certainly get his opportunity to prove he can win the job. Jackson left for Jacksonville after a very impressive year, and Walker believes he is set up for a similar one in Phillips’ system this season."

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
2016 Rams Roster Preview: FB Zach Laskey Tries To Reposition His Position

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/6...s-rams-roster-preview-depth-chart-zach-laskey
I admit it will be hard for Zach to stick with the Rams. He has two things going for him, however. First, he's a true RB and Harkey isn't. This opens some possibilities that any OC should recognize. Also, Zach is pretty fast for a guy his size and has good hands. Second, he's as good a blocker as Harkey. The two together give him a batter chance then this article does, imho. We'll see.

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
morgan600-060116.jpg

Article about Derrick Morgan's return from shoulder injury. A couple of good video interviews and a photo gallery.