ProJackets Update

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think this was a great move for him, he was wasting his talent in Denver. They are not committed to offense Texans are set up pretty good for him.
I agree w Ibee here, I am sad to say. I disagree with those that think he was doing “bad”. He has dropped a few balls and a couple at bad times, and he has made some great catches as well. QB has missed him wide open on a number of plays. He still works hard, blocks well. He is the second leading yardage receiver in Denver history and was not that far behind to becoming #1. And his teammates praised him for working w the rookie receivers this year. They have said they would not have had the luxury of getting rid of DT had he had not worked w them so much. He still has his heart in the game and I wish him all the best starting this weekend when he plays against Denver. How weird is that? He is a helluva Yellow Jacket and will be missed here in Denver

Milwaukee

Banned
Great move for Bebe, nothing small about it. He's had a down year because of that offense and Keenum, I watch him very closely on Sundays. He's 30 but he's still got tread on the tires, he could have a huge impact for Houston if they stay hot. If I was Elway I would've made it contingent that he not play against them Sunday though, but it sounds like he's gonna play. Can't wait.