President Peterson has announced his retirement

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I went back through the vote from that time (to expand uGA's engineering programs) in 2010, and the vote was 9-8. Every single vote in favor of it was a uGA grad (surprise), except for 1 - GT grad Willis Potts. But he's gotta have some connection to uGA I think (like his wife or a kid goes there or something) because he's gotten numerous awards from uGA related to his support of them over the years.

The corruption couldn't be anymore obvious.
wow

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully whoever comes in can address the mental health situation on campus a bit better. My understanding was if you didn't say you were suicidal, you wouldn't get an appointment for counseling. The lack of funding was definitely a major criticism for YEARS from the student body. That being said, I think GT has risen it's profile a lot over the last ten years and we're in a better place academically (especially for research).

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
CPJ would be a good choice or maybe CCG can do it in his spare time. We could us the $1.1M to increase the assistant coach salaries.

DinnerJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I wondered why Bud was a the Cobb Chamber breakfast this morning. Odd that, just minutes before he releases this, he's at the Chamber breakfast where the Chairman is giving the state of the county address. It had nothing to do with Tech, academics, engineering, etc. Again, odd timing for sure.