Prediction day?!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Since we usually predict 2 days prior to game day It is safe to predict today.
If not, delete this post :)

28-20
Up with the white and gold!!

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Tech has not played a real game in 25 days. MSU has not played in 32 days. No one has a clue how this game will unfold.

This is the fallacy of January championship and bowl games; a big joke.

Tech has not played a real game in 25 days. MSU has not played in 32 days. No one has a clue how this game will unfold.

This is the fallacy of January championship and bowl games; a big joke.
We will see if the theory of "more time to prepare" is validated. Mullen should know the option even if they lost their DC. As in most of our games this year, this one will be about how our defense can limit their offense. I think we will get our points, but can we hold them? Should be a great game.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
We will see if the theory of "more time to prepare" is validated. Mullen should know the option even if they lost their DC. As in most of our games this year, this one will be about how our defense can limit their offense. I think we will get our points, but can we hold them? Should be a great game.

What bothers me, and has for decades, is that you get your offense running at peak efficiency and then shut it down from 25 to 30 days. Then try to start it up again.
The last part of the season Thomas had the GT offense running on all 11 cylinders. Can we regain that edge?

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Don't know a whole lot about MSU other than their QB Prescott. Alot of bowl games come down to who shows up and wants it more (ala Clemson/OU).
I think both teams want this game and will show up to play and it looks like the MSU defense has some holes.
So same old story, ball control and no turnovers wins, play keep away from Prescott.
I'll predict the GT offense to roll ... GT 45 MSU 24