Prediction day?!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I have not posted a prediction since the Wofford game taught me a lesson. However, I do feel that we here at GT Swarm are missing something that has been an integral part of the success we fans bring to the GT Football program.

Brothers and sisters, I am, of course, speaking of our long-lost brother, Atomic Jacket.

I believe that his predictions of gloom and doom provided that extra spark that put us over the top in the things we fans do that are only weird if they don't work. :D

Note that he was not here for the ACCCG, and we know how that turned out. :eek:

I can only hope that somewhere Atomic is telling people that GT has no chance and that the season is a failure. I will leave the space below blank as a moment of silence in appreciation for the efforts of Atomic.

Sorry for the interruption, folks. We now return you to the arts.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Jolly Good Fellows : 70
MSU : 56
A 56-56 game with MSU in the REDZONE with 4;31 left, then a DJ White Pick-6,and a surprise On Side to seal it.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I will be at my new boss's daughter's wedding. Reception starts at 6:30, game starts at 7:15. I have a feeling I'm going to develop intestinal cramping sometime during dinner. I anticipate spending an inordinant amount of time in the restroom. Ugh!

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Tough.
Haven't done a prediction in a while.
All depends on how well we are able to pass the rock. Miss St. has a tough front seven two NFL Tackles and two freak linebackers that can get to the edge. Basically what we do plays into their strength. The best thing we have going for us is that their coordinator left for Florida. Tough.
Miss St. 35
GT 21
I hope dearly I'm wrong.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I don't think msu is good. I don't think they played anyone good all year and when they did (AL and Ole Miss) they lost. I also happen to hate Dan Mullen due to his ******* snarky attitude so I hope we pound those rednecks into the ground all game long.
Yellow jackets - 38
Retards with bells - 17