Predicted depth chart

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
With Freeman; Simmons; and Whitehead rushing the passer this season in Ted Roof designed packages at DE, along with PJ Davis lurking near the LOS, the pressure on opponents Offensive lines and RB's staying in the backfield to block ought to be lots of fun to watch.

I'll trust Gotsis and hopefully JHD to stuff the draw and our DB's to limit screen pass dump offs. Sacks aside I'll be perfectly happy with QB's getting happy feet and tossing the rock away to avoid a sack.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that JHD gets official word on his eligibilty from the Hill real soon.
Finals this wee k - monday -- wednesday.
I remember the range of emotions --Aced it to oh my where did those questions come from!. Hopefully he has a positive post on facebook someone passes on.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Finals this wee k - monday -- wednesday.
I remember the range of emotions --Aced it to oh my where did those questions come from!. Hopefully he has a positive post on facebook someone passes on.
You're forgetting the classic "Yea I did well on that" feeling as you leave and then the "WTF how did I do that poorly?????" when grades come out

I had that one a lot