Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwoodgt

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, Jeff Monken- because he's going to do what Paul Johnson does better than Paul frickin Johnson. I think the option's just lovely . . . when an NFL OG, two NFL draft pick WRs, 6 Sr backs in your two deep, and a 4 star DB recruit flipped from Bama playing QB (prior to injuries that slowed him down) fall in your lap fortuitiously. Unfortunately, those jimmies and joes are hard to duplicate year in and year out. Otherwise it's a 6-8 win deal with the best damn coach on Earth at running it.
Unlike all those 9 and 10 win seasons we had before CPJ?

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
20181204_213758.jpg

Let me correct your statement a bit - USUALLY, only stereotypical, very technical engineers have terrible spelling and grammar, in my experience. My spelling, writing, and grammar skills have always been top notch, but I am far from a technical guru, although I do have an EE degree from GT. Thank the Lord for all of the classes like English Comp, Literature, Psychology, Technical Writing, etc., that helped keep my GPA over the Mendoza line.
I had a JHS teacher who drummed grammar and spelling into us, and I consider myself fortunate to have had her. Although often times online I do come across as a spelling and grammar nazi.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
TStan needs to step his game up. Go check out what Purdue's recruiting class looks like right now, and MBob kept that coach from leaving for his alma mater. Yeah, I know, "Waa waa Tech academics harder, waa." Purdue aint no golden destination for football sitting in the middle of Notre Dame, Ohio St and Michigan country.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I had a JHS teacher who drummed grammar and spelling into us, and I consider myself fortunate to have had her. Although often times online I do come across as a spelling and grammar nazi.

Same here, SS. The use of the word "loose" to mean "lose" is one that particularly drives me nuts, but not the only one.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Effect is the result of something that has been affected, or vice versa. [emoji848]

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.