Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Just can't believe Stansbury would offer him the job. Just ridiculous. Think he is going to be a flop as AD. Really shows poor judgement and to not even interview other candidates prior to offering. But then he wants us to all donate to his campaign. Makes you wonder how poorly the money may be spent.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
After reading full details of Bohannon, I think he is the guy for the job. He knows Georgia High Schools and will continue to evolve the CPJ offense. That said it is the defense where we need to recruit.
Nope. Not in the running

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
well, in retrospect 11 years of not passing may have been the appropriate response to 4 consecutive years of Reggie ball (wonder if he was related to Lavar?) somehow i think a balanced offense will always work best.

Agreed, EE78, but I really do believe PJ wanted to be more balanced, at least 15-20 throws a game (look at what we averaged from 2013-2015), but it is hard to do that when we could not recruit WR's or decent throwing QBs or pass blocking OL's, but of course, that was on him as well.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
What if Geoff Collins came in and offered the OC job to Bob DeBeese? Would y'all go for this? I think it would interesting.

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
Stansbury has done more in his time here than the entirety of Bobinsky and the final years of Rad combined. He is very close with Ken, he is helping Ken gets a raise. Unless shown otherwise, Stansbury understands this school and what it takes to win more than anyone else has.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Stansbury has done more in his time here than the entirety of Bobinsky and the final years of Rad combined. He is very close with Ken, he is helping Ken gets a raise. Unless shown otherwise, Stansbury understands this school and what it takes to win more than anyone else has.

Screw his friends we need a coach and a dominate one at that. One that will deliver a National Championship within 8 years.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Helping his bud is not in his ****ing job description.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
If not KW, who else is on the table. Doesn’t seem like Clemson oc doesn’t seem like we want. Collins and who else??? Rumor Mac was going to get an interview. Did TS put all his eggs in the KW basket, or was KW a smoke screen for somebody under the radar

Status
Not open for further replies.