Postgame GT 23 - Ole Miss 48

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1694919758963.png

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
Didn’t love the D effort in the fourth. It was over but you don’t have to get run over like that and let them run it up.

Offense did better than I thought was realistic to expect, that unit is gonna win us some games single-handedly (and probably will have to).

Still a lot of mistakes and stuff to improve, but there’s way more potential then we’ve seen in ages. Don’t know if this D staff is going to be the answer but the ceiling is starting to look higher for the program again.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Down 10 with 6 minutes, you do not punt the ball. Hopefully key learns his lesson here, because they went on to score 3 more times anyway. We are not talented and paper thin on defense, we cannot put it on the D. Not this year.

Lost by mutliple scores to a much better team on the road. Gotta flush it and move on. Need to find some talent on D that wants to play.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Gonna get this in before the usual doomer fans get on.
Regardless of what y'all say we are getting better.
However key really needs to get this defensive tackling thing under control
Special teams are still special

But hey our penalty count is way down.
This game would have been a blow.out under Collins easily

We're just not there yet against these top 20 schools, but I think we're tracking in the right direction at least now

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

We're just not there yet against these top 20 schools, but I think we're tracking in the right direction at least now
Let's see where Ole Miss ends the year. Not convinced they're very good. We have a ways to go to get where we need, but we're much better than we were. That's encouraging, but still not acceptable.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

You did not see the same game I did.