Post video clips here please

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Very below average. He had a chance for a special call and flopped in my opinion. Gaudon would have eaten that up. "The leap" or "Qua Searcy diving into the end zone with the Q and S embroidered on his chest" something catchy.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Very below average. He had a chance for a special call and flopped in my opinion. Gaudon would have eaten that up. "The leap" or "Qua Searcy diving into the end zone with the Q and S embroidered on his chest" something catchy.
Honestly though, Gaudin was special. EA took notice of his talents, but good god I wish he was back. To be fair, Demetra has big shoes to fill after BG and Wes.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
BG's Miracle on Techwood Drive radio call was complimented on ESPN, Dan Patrick's show, Jim Rome etc. It appears Austin not only took victory from FSU that night, he also took away our awesome radio guy.

That said, I thought Andy's call for The Dive wasn't bad, but it's no where near as good as The Kick and The Pick.

But what about The SEC Channel having TWO UGA grads call the game? I have to admit though, I didn't find them particularly bias. They were both professional for the most part.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Someone posted this guy in another thread earlier in the week. I haven't seen enough of his videos to know if he's serious or playing it up for the camera, but it's funny nonetheless.

wxl

Georgia Tech Fan
Can someone post the two huge blocks by Juene on the two long runs on the first drive? The first was a pancake block that took out two defenders for Qua's run.