Post video clips here please

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
The problem with saying it should have been ruled a fumble is who do you give the ball to? Nowhere on any of those tapes do they show someone recover the ball after it's out. All you see is the ball come out and then a massive pile ensure. Then you don't see any Georgia player come out with the ball, and I don't remember seeing Qua come out with the ball.

The other odd thing is that none of these angles clearly show the ball crossing the plane. The sideline view of Justin and the ref is the closest, but Justin's body is actually blocking the view of Qua when he crosses the line. It looks like the ref had a perfect view though, because he didn't really hesitate all that much before he signaled.

Questionable play call, great play, one for the good guys. I'll never forget it. Go Jackets!
They had a view where you could see the ball all the way up until the goal line, it was from the right side of the field. I also believe Qua came up with the ball, but I could be wrong. Anyways, when a player is called down or a play is called a TD, but then they review it for a fumble, they have to have a clear recovery from the defense to overturn the ball to them, which I did not see. If they would have called it a fumble it would have been GT ball on like the 1 in line imo, but there was obviously to evidence that he fumbled before the goal line so the call stayed.