Post Game

Atomic Jacket

Banned
We deserved this loss. We feasted on cupcakes, then got exposed for the fraud we are. Johnson has built a house of cards by neglecting important aspects of a football program like recruiting lots of blue chip players at every position. That's what teams like Georgia, Florida state, and Clemson do. He's also neglected the defense by not sacrificing part of his salary to allow tech to afford a top-shelf defensive coordinator. Johnson's days are numbered, and as I've said before, I believe this is likely his last season. He'll either quit or be forced to resign. Maybe even fired after a big loss to Georgia.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Johnson's days are numbered, and as I've said before, I believe this is likely his last season. He'll either quit or be forced to resign. Maybe even fired after a big loss to Georgia.
If I were a betting man, I'd bet on this being Johnson's last year. Bobinski has to show he's in control, and that's the decision he'll be making.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I think it's funny when they said the O-Line got good protection...uhh NO!! The D-line is that bad! They literally just run at the O-lineman and play freaking patty cake with them. Jon Tenuta please come back.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Our DB's play 2 states away from the WR, We have ZERO pass rush, Kyle Travis..................lost for words, our scheme is soooo bad but the good news is our offense is pretty great.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
Thus sucks, but there's still allot to play for. DL has been a huge issue, compounded in the off season. At the end of the day tech is 5-2, beat Miami and VT, there's still plenty to play for. No need to start going after the players. The main issue with the defense is that if you run the ball (doesn't matter if you're good at it or not) you have a good chance to beat us. I expect ted to try and come up with a better game plan, maybe make base 4-3 with one guy almost always blitzing. Idk, but like it always has under CPJ, defense looks horrendous. Is a shame too because he is one of my favorite coaches, just unlucky with defensive units. I'll end with anything is possible, at the end of the days we only have 2 losses. Keep grinding and don't give up, I think any one of us tech grads understand that that is a huge part of being successful. Please excuse all of the errors, I've typed this on my phone.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Recruiting misses on the DL and kids not having their poop in a group and failing out is causing what you're seeing.

You guys simply do not have the horses up front to deal with power running. Gotsis is your best DL, and he's probabl;y eally a strongside end, Freeman is a freshman, and bless his heart, Kyle travis should be a career special teamer.

I just have to feel that having guys like JHD and Comisoing would have helped, and Whitehead as well.

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
Recruiting misses on the DL and kids not having their poop in a group and failing out is causing what you're seeing.

You guys simply do not have the horses up front to deal with power running. Gotsis is your best DL, and he's probabl;y eally a strongside end, Freeman is a freshman, and bless his heart, Kyle travis should be a career special teamer.

I just have to feel that having guys like JHD and Comisoing would have helped, and Whitehead as well.

With the three you just named, we might even be 7 - 0.