Post Game

MacDaddy2

Jolly Good Fellow
You and me both, brother !!!

Lived through 1983 through 1988 as a student, season ticket holder since 1983 (thanks Dad for putting them in my name while i was a rat!). I have hit the point that i can't take any more of the 6-6 seasons where 2-3 of the wins are against the Elon, Alabama A&M and MTSU's (oh wait) of the world and the Athletic Association thumps their chest over a bowl streak when 90% of the bowls have been the Who Gives A Crap dot com bowl.

I admittedly do not follow recruiting that closely so i will ask Eric, how many Johnson's offensive recruits have made it to the NFL? I know that number will be painfully low and the fact that we can not attract the type of players that have a shot (a shot) to play on Sunday sickens me. At this pace in 10 years we may not be able to say we have any players currently in the NFL.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Is anyone else watching the UNC-Virgina game? because UVA is doing something called blitzing and had 3 huge hits in a row. They also were in press coverage and forced a 1 yard gain on the same screen that ate us up last week. They also just drove right down the field for a TD with terrible tackling from UNC at least 5 missed tackles on one play......