Positive press

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I love breakdowns like this from actual QBs. Thanks for sharing even if it is Aaron Murray
High praise for our QB.

And for those who like to hate on CPJ, please note the references to passes in which he said, “this is basically a running play,” or this is essentially a forward pitch, or “this is how you run the triple option today.”

Compared our QB to Patrick Mahomes 😍

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
I can’t be the only who’s getting a little nervous about this. Starting to feel too good to be true. Key better make sure our guys don’t buy into the rat poison. We haven’t had this temptation in a LONG time.
I am cautiously optimistic about how they will handle the press. As a long time Tech fan I almost expect to be let down whenever I get my hopes up. However, this team just feels different. They truly seem to embody the culture Key is building about coming to work everyday and treating every game as a new season. You can hear it in every player interview, and especially in King and Efford who are the leaders on their respective sides of the ball.

I don't expect to go undefeated this year, but I believe we will come out every game and fight the full 60 minutes no matter what the scores are.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
It is a nice topic....

Druk Another Round GIF by Filmin

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I can't watch him. What did he say?

Had a ton of praise for Key and both coordinators. Went as far as calling Buster one of the top 5 or 10 OCs in the country.

It’s funny that a praise for GT happens to be one of his first videos in his new solo gig. It shows he’s not completely biased, which obviously was a problem for his last employer(ESPN) lol

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Had a ton of praise for Key and both coordinators. Went as far as calling Buster one of the top 5 or 10 OCs in the country.

It’s funny that a praise for GT happens to be one of his first videos in his new solo gig. It shows he’s not completely biased, which obviously was a problem for his last employer(ESPN) lol
Ok thanks - I watched his video - it was short and sweet, and for a change, I didn't feel like I lost 10 IQ points after listening to him.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
As I've always said, college fans just needed a reason to love GT again. I think we're on the cusp of something special for this program. Read the comments below the tweet:

This is cool, but I don’t believe this is very accurate seeing Alabama so high, unless you want to argue they are like the Yankees where they are the most hated and most loved team.