Portal Watch 2022-23

BilldGopher

Jolly Good Fellow
Absolutely had to have an experienced LB like Braelen who can fill in one of the holes from CT and Ace leaving. Great get - just wish he had more than one year eligibility.
As shared in another post I think Braelen will do okay for you guys. Really think Chas J has it that his experience is probably the best aspect of the get. Here's his total stats while in Maroon and Gold...

Merry Christmas to all.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
As shared in another post I think Braelen will do okay for you guys. Really think Chas J has it that his experience is probably the best aspect of the get. Here's his total stats while in Maroon and Gold...

Merry Christmas to all.
Thanks for the post and thanks for the linebacker you left under our Christmas tree, too!

BilldGopher

Jolly Good Fellow
What the? Did @BilldGopher just out himself as the Elf on the Shelf or Santa?
Yep...busted. In a similar vein, we are in the depth of winter up here. This is a look out my front window...

1671548110323.png

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He's high school, not transfer portal.

It's hard following all the action this year. High school prospect, portal prospect, in, out .... sheesh.

This is probably what all those shady Hollywood parties were like back in the 70's once they got halfway through all the hookers 'n blow.

:unsure:

Papa Foxtrot

Jolly Good Fellow
If he is then he is freezing his *** off. Single digits last night and down to -10 by Friday.
Supposedly, the pic was taken at Top Golf. Wouldn't that have been fun in those temps?

Edit - On second thought, the "tee" area is heated, but still...