Player suspensions

Malpharetta04

Georgia Tech Fan
Problem is if he has proof of stuff due to his vindictive ways, why should the NCAA not listen to him?
I'm specifically referring to the shoes being given to Okogie and Jackson. My understanding is that if he intended to entrap the SA's with his "gift", punishment wouldn't necessarily be the same (or even applicable) as if it were just the run of the mill improper benefit.
That said, if he has other information to which he is privy, then that's another story altogether. (And I hope he swan-dives on to the downtown connector.)

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm confused. @UnsilentJPPfan is Jim Boeheim?

/

Ha ... wearing a GT shirt?

His name is Ron Bell. He actually messaged me before all this started, in response to a tweet where I asked about those "shirts". I just asked if I could buy one. Anyway, he said he was Pastner's best friend, and a lot of other things that in retrospect, point to an obsession with Pastner and his family. Anyway, he sent me a picture of this article:

Attachments

• Ron.jpg
    Ron.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 225

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
What the heck, I'll go ahead and share his message to me when I asked if he was really Pastner's brother (which is what it said in his twitter handle):

"If you ever need 2 tickets behind the GT Bench, just message me.

Josh and I are brothers, not by birth.

His Father is like a Father to me. His kids are my nieces.

I am his closest friend. I am very close with his wife as well.

This article might help you understand our relationship."

Last edited:

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
What the heck, I'll go ahead and share his message to me when I asked if he was really Pastner's brother (which is what it said in his twitter description):

"If you ever need 2 tickets behind the GT Bench, just message me.

Josh and I are brothers, not by birth.

His Father is like a Father to me. His kids are my nieces.

I am his closest friend. I am very close with his wife as well.

This article might help you understand our relationship."
Cain and Abel kind of brothers, maybe. Psycho.

CharlotteJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Ha ... wearing a GT shirt?

His name is Ron Bell. He actually messaged me before all this started, in response to a tweet where I asked about those "shirts". I just asked if I could buy one. Anyway, he said he was Pastner's best friend, and a lot of other things that in retrospect, point to an obsession with Pastner and his family. Anyway, he sent me a picture of this article:

Attachments

• IMG_1989.JPG
    IMG_1989.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 172