Player suspensions

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't know if I want to read this or think any of you should read this, but here's something you can read if you want to.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if I want to read this or think any of you should read this, but here's something you can read if you want to.

No need to worry about reading this. The reporter is exactly correct. We screwed ourselves in 09..

In this deal, from what I understand of the situation, these 2 young men made a mistake and we are facing it forthrightly and in a timely fashion.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ll ask after the game tonight.
@CLM I asked and they are waiting on the NCAA to determine the number of games. It was self reported and there is the revenge/stalker aspect to be taken into consideration. They are hoping for less than the nine games listed in the guidelines.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes, it is sad. This guy sounds like he was a groupie who was turned out of the group and couldn’t handle it. I’m sure he told Pastner’s assistant “How dare you! Do you know who I am?”

That’s pretty much how it went down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

Guys, I just got a message from someone that this guy is threatening to sue people who are harassing him, posting his picture around, etc. my recommendation is that he is crazy - let law enforcement handle him and keep yourself safe. Delete any tweets to him, etc. let's ignore him as far as personal interaction goes.

jacob

Banned
Guys, I just got a message from someone that this guy is threatening to sue people who are harassing him, posting his picture around, etc. my recommendation is that he is crazy - let law enforcement handle him and keep yourself safe. Delete any tweets to him, etc. let's ignore him as far as personal interaction goes.
This has to go down as maybe the strangest thing to ever happen to a basketball program.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Total waste of time reading that ****.

And, he had to throw in the dig about not scheduling GSU in the regular season.

What an Ahole!
He can’t help it. Hewitt hurt his feelings years ago and he’s been in his feelings ever since.