Pitt

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Isn't that were Amish live? Lol How do you have internet? How big is your buggie? So many questions I want answered
It's not quite that bad. The Amish are about a half hour from me. I'm not sure what happens on those farms. We're kind of normal here.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Played hard and toughed out a W!

Go Jackets!!!

(Too tired for more tonight. Some of us wimps will be at work before 7AM tomorrow.)

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Great win tonight. It was a game we had to have, and our guys showed a lot of heart and grit down the stretch as usual. Great offense by the team and individual playmaking by JO in the last few minutes. Now let's shock everybody and go get one at cuse.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I just realized that we will be a higher seed than Syracuse in the ACC tournament if we beat them. We will both be 9-9, with us beating them twice.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Great win for the Jackets!
Did the President make his speech?
If so he also missed the end of a nail biter with VU vs KY.

You can make a speech anytime. Say 11:00 am tomorrow. No games scheduled.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Just got back home from the game. McCamish wasn't full, but it got loud and the students did well.
Lammers was his usual solid self and the team didn't seem slow like last Tuesday. They played really good defense and made some big plays down the stretch. It was a fun game to be at! I loved the timeout at the end to get the seniors in! This team deserves every accolade they get--they work their tails off on the court. Go Jackets!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Pastner knows damn well what he's doing. Frustrating for all of us but he did great with subs keeping the guys fresh for the 2nd half.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Defense was fantastic tonight. So many shot clock violations on Pitt because of our defense.

Offense has been a struggle lately. We're not getting as many open looks off cuts, and backdoor screens like we have earlier in the season. 3's have not been kind for us outside of Tadric's crazy run to close out the ND game.

Big Game was his usual self, and other guys played well enough (though not spectacular) on the offensive end for us to win. Defense is where we won this game as we all saw.

REALLY going to need Okogie and Tadric to be on, and Big Game to be his usual self if we're going into the Carrier Dome and upset Syracuse. Tough place to play.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Heath for 2 games in a row has provided some much needed scoring at a high FG%.

I noticed that we are 350th out of 351 in 3 point attempts per game yet I still sit through a game cringing every time we shoot one.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Just got back home from the game. McCamish wasn't full, but it got loud and the students did well.
Lammers was his usual solid self and the team didn't seem slow like last Tuesday. They played really good defense and made some big plays down the stretch. It was a fun game to be at! I loved the timeout at the end to get the seniors in! This team deserves every accolade they get--they work their tails off on the court. Go Jackets!
Thought that was a classy move to get the Seniors in at the end.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Heath for 2 games in a row has provided some much needed scoring at a high FG%.

I noticed that we are 350th out of 351 in 3 point attempts per game yet I still sit through a game cringing every time we shoot one.
3 for 14 last night from three point land... That is Exhibit #1 why CJP gas us work towards getting shots closer to the basket. [emoji6]

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Had to love JO's playing without a sneaker for a while...

He lost his left shoe near the Georgia Tech basket late in the first half. As the action went the other way, JO stopped to pick up the shoe and then changed his mind, tossing the shoe out of bounds and running back up the court with just a sock on the foot.

''If I tried to put it on, I couldn't leave them five-on-four on defense,'' Okogie said of his teammates. ''I just had to leave it off.''