Pitt Predictions

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I predict pain for the Panthers. Pittsburgh's #1 export is slumpbusters. :)

Or so I've been told. :whistle:

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Narduzzi hass a great defensive mind. Here's to hoping GT does what we do well and it doesn't matter how good his D is. I think our D shuts them down pretty good if our O can convert a few critical 3rd downs. Prediction will go as follows... GT - 31 Pitt - 17

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
First half season wife and I eat at varsity or buger joint.
Second half season We will try fancy while team gets back to basics
Gt 35
Pittsburg 21

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
not a lot of Pitt fans on the board. Vegas says 2-4 Tech by 3.5 over 4-1 Pitt.
I say Pitt has to kick a lot of FGs and Tech wins 27-23

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I must be the only person who isn't sure we can execute our own plays yet. I think the yard stripes can trip up our B Backs right now, and our OL is doing more flopping than blocking, but especially sorry when we flop in front of the wrong guy.

Pitt, 23-18.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I said 3 games back after ND we would put it together for A game probably,this could be it. 24-21 Tech no guarantees after this,we could go back to who is going to screw up this time crap

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I don't think Pitt has played anyone decent yet and I still don't think we are a bad team. We got beat by Clemson, but we were beaten by GT in 3 other games. If we can put together even a B or B+ game overall, I think we'll win 38-20

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444938606.996604.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I kied the
I pity the fool that steals my avatar!

I have seen us play well in a month, I afraid this is not the week the wheels get back on track.

Pitt 28 GT 24
I THOUGHT THE PAIN picture was by u and I unliked it.
Let's hope the dl brings the pain

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
Home game after losing 3 of 4 on the road should work wonders. I expect GT to pull it together. I like our chances against Pitt much more without James Connor.

I'm hoping for a similar experience for the new Pitt coach as Syracuse had when they were introduced to the Triple Option: 42-17

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
armPITT has played a bunch of teams that have had trouble scoring against everybody. Their defense is good, but probably elevated some stat-wise by that fact. Additionally, they haven't been scoring a lot themselves. Last year's game, despite the TOs, illustrated for me a pretty huge gap in team speed. I really don't think that gap can be closed dramatically in one season. We stretch teams out by scheme. It will be dry. The track will be fast. I like our chances. We have played a way tougher schedule. Compared to ND and CLEM they won't be as imposing on defense. We should be ready. We hit rock bottom last week and have discovered a new resolve. We have some players back.

My predictions have been crap all year, but here goes:

GT 41- armPITT 24

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am taking a stab for the first time in a long time, and going with good guys 35 - Pitt 17

I think the changes up front and shook up lineup will have had their impact, the return of some guys will give us an additional lift, and we are going to roll.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I want to be wrong. But our O will continue to play poorly vs a really good D and we have built in D weaknesses. Pitt will be extra motivated due to last year

Pitt 27 gt 24