Pitt Predictions

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I was thinking about this in the shower this morning. I honestly think we lead for most of the game and pull this one out 28-21.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Pitt has a strong D and we has struggled all year against good schemes.
Field conditions being better and having some key players back will help us.

We win, but it's going to be a struggle. Our guys need it.

34-21

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I didn't make one last week in hopes of righting the ship, obviously it didn't work. Up with the White and Gold!! 32-28

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I predict a lot of frustration...........

As I attempt to listen in while participating in Cub Scout events etc.....the trip through the cave better damn not be during game time.....

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I think our defense steps up this weekend and our OL gets in a bit of a groove, we win ~38-16.
One thing to keep in mind is while Pitt has a good defense, Narduzzi has never really had to prep for an offense like ours (and apparently there were some quotes from MSU players last year where they were relieved to be playing Baylor in their bowl instead of going to the Orange against us). We've traditionally done pretty well against teams with strong defenses in their first time against the spread option. Down the road I expect Pitt to get better at defending us, but I don't like their chances this year.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I think our defense steps up this weekend and our OL gets in a bit of a groove, we win ~38-16.
One thing to keep in mind is while Pitt has a good defense, Narduzzi has never really had to prep for an offense like ours (and apparently there were some quotes from MSU players last year where they were relieved to be playing Baylor in their bowl instead of going to the Orange against us). We've traditionally done pretty well against teams with strong defenses in their first time against the spread option. Down the road I expect Pitt to get better at defending us, but I don't like their chances this year.
Same reports says Narduzzi did a whole scouting report and gameplan against us assuming they would be going to the OB. So he has something to plan from for this yea rit seems.