Pitt Postgame

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The offensive PI 15 yards down field turned a 19 yard gain into a 25 yards to go for first down...
Not that we'd have scored on the drive, but it certainly stopped that drive. Lynch ended up "blocking" instead of staying on the go route... :(

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Is it just me or does it seem like the D is more likely to get a stop after we turn the ball over? Our O seems unable to capitalize on an opportunity to put the game away, and if the O scores the D can't seem to stop the opposing team.

Declinometer

Banned
This is why I temper all of the Derrick Moore accolades. We only see post game clips of his speeches when Tech wins. Wouldn't it be nice to see what he has been saying the last 5 games. Maybe not....

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Is it just me or does it seem like the D is more likely to get a stop after we turn the ball over? Our O seems unable to capitalize on an opportunity to put the game away, and if the O scores the D can't seem to stop the opposing team.

You have captured the essence of why we are losing games. There is a cruel serendipity at play that equates to whatever can go wrong does go wrong at the most inappropriate time. Snake bit is what old timers used to call this. Nowadays I'm not sure what they call it but the critics just want someone's head on a stick.

Go Jackets!