Pitt January 14th Game

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
... have to start somewhere.

Two weeks ago, the Yellow Jackets rebounded from a rough loss to No. 13 Virginia with a gutty win over No. 12 Miami at McCamish Pavilion.

We need to tap into that resolve again Saturday after an overtime loss at Notre Dame made for a somber flight home to Atlanta. The Pitt Panthers had its best conference start in nine years snapped by consecutive losses to Clemson and Duke.

Will we help them continue their losing streak?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
... have to start somewhere

Two weeks ago we rebounded from a rough loss to No. 13 Virginia with a gutty win over No. 12 Miami at McCamish Pavilion.

We need to tap into that resolve again Saturday after an overtime loss at Notre Dame made. Next up is one of the surprise teams in the ACC, Pitts Panthers, which had its best conference start in nine years snapped by consecutive losses to Clemson and Duke.

Will we be able to let them continue their losing streak?

Which GT team shows up?

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok,
  1. Are you Andy Demetra, or
  2. Did you just plagiarize the hell out of Andy’s inside the chart article on rambliwreck.com, or
  3. Did you use use Chatgpt to write an intro paragraph to the GT vs Pitt basketball game in the style of Andy Demetra?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Every time I watch this team I long for a decent center who can get his share of points, rebound, and give our guards more options than just shooting 3s.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
We really struggle on offense. No real playmaker and only Smith can beat his man off the dribble. As Howard is a non factor on offense the opponent big just sits near the basket and we drive into a turnover. Sad

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
We really struggle on offense. No real playmaker and only Smith can beat his man off the dribble. As Howard is a non factor on offense the opponent big just sits near the basket and we drive into a turnover.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I would hope that toward the end of a game an offense would have found its rhythm. We never found it.

We are missing a couple of players on this offense, an athletic ball handling forward and a center who can quarterback the offense, in my opinion.

MaverickGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Complete and utter dumpster fire 🔥. We are the worst of the worst a total crap show and we have no money. Nothing will change until we invest in the program and tell CJP to go kick rocks. Until then, we will crap the bed every season

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I know our predictable offense makes it easy on opponents but Capel’s defense in that second half was lovely. I’m so tired of watching our guards dribble around a crowded paint for 15 seconds in a row when the handoff screen gets hedged.

I hope Deivon’s jumper stays. He needs some better vision to be an elite PG but he’s blossoming into a really talented player this season.