Pick your CPJ sendoff finish

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I get tired of people saying “HOF” coach , what HOF are y’all talking about ? The western Carolina one ?

He'll be in the hall of fame. He had an amazing career at GSU and Navy and a solid one here. But people need to stop acting like that means he's getting it done now. He isn't. And hasn't for a while now.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Amen ! According to a lot of the people on here PJ was never responsible for a loss

Hes just as much responsible especially not putting in oliver. But damn some of the things I've seen on the field today make the team look like they just didn't care

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The other PJ is running up and down the sidelines for the entire game. He is fired up, and the enthusiasm transfers over to the players. Our coach has had his head down from the first score by the opponent.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
We all know that every single problem we have on O, D, ST is due to TQM.

Actually, this outcome might tell CGC more than if we sneaked out a win.

Dpjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
He is retiring.
The kids know it.
The coaches don't have jobs after today.

What do you think is happening?

I have an idea, why don't you go and express your feelings to Coach face to face?

Here’s an idea:

Interviewer: Tell me about a time you faced adversity

CPJ/ Coaches: we didn’t care. It didn’t matter and we didn’t care. So we rolled over and our azz’s kicked. And we still didn’t care. But we made $MILLIONS already so it really didn’t matter, either. So, how much are you offering and where do we sign?

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
The coaching staff laid a turd,Perhaps on purpose, thanks for the memories. This send off was appropriate

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I was worried the tram would come out flat. I’m sure all the coaching changes is distracting for the players. And the coaches won’t have a job after this game. So maybe they didn’t put a 100% into it. Either way, from what little I saw of the game, it wasn’t anything I hadn’t been seeing the last couple seasons. CPJ produced some good memories. And also not so good ones. But his time is up.

I hope CGC can turn things around. I really do. we have been playing boring, lackluster football for far too long now. And I reallllyyyy wanna break the routine of turning the game off most the time.

Dpjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope everyone realizes that option football is everywhere in college football right now. It's called different things but it is still option football.

All of you who want to get rid of the option, really don't know what you are talking about.

Today's spread teams run an option offense.

You guys have run off the option guru of our time.

You’re using the word “option” as one would for buying gasoline as if Exxon would be the only true source. But even Alabama has a TE.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
A lotta posters here happy to see CPJ lose over the years apparently.

A lotta dawg fans were happy to see CPJ lose over the years too.

The company you keep ....

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
You’re using the word “option” as one would for buying gasoline as if Exxon would be the only true source. But even Alabama has a TE.

yeah our QBs keep it far too many times for us to be considered Option Offense. A real spread option throws it much, much more often (See West Virginia) or pitches it to the RBs (Army, Navy). Our leading rushers this year were our QBs.

We weren't an option offense.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
This game confirmed that we do not have the size on the DL to compete with most big physical teams . OL has some of the same problems. Just another game we got manhandled up front on both sides of the ball. PJ gave us some great moments over the years but time to move on. We have no real passing game and it was painfully obvious tonight. They had 8 or 9 in the box and we didn't try to throw. I am ready to see something different. Thanks for the memories coach. Go enjoy the next chapter.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I hate this for Coach. He is a good man and has done great things at GT. It's obvious that a lot of people, assistant coaches and players are going through the motions. They have beaten better teams this year. I hate the fact that all the PJ haters are happy with this. It's one last dig at someone that everyone will miss one day.
This game should not tarnish what Coach Johnson accomplished at Tech.
Another opportunity lost...very very dissatisfied with this performance, but I have sadly become somewhat resigned that this is our MO...on the cusp of doing something to be recognized, then frittering that momentum away while stoking disappointing waves of frustration...on to the next regime...hope springs eternal, partularly for a tech fan...