Pick your CPJ sendoff finish

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I hate this for Coach. He is a good man and has done great things at GT. It's obvious that a lot of people, assistant coaches and players are going through the motions. They have beaten better teams this year. I hate the fact that all the PJ haters are happy with this. It's one last dig at someone that everyone will miss one day.
This game should not tarnish what Coach Johnson accomplished at Tech.

This is such a typical post. Blame everyone except the head coach.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope everyone realizes that option football is everywhere in college football right now. It's called different things but it is still option football.

All of you who want to get rid of the option, really don't know what you are talking about.

Today's spread teams run an option offense.

You guys have run off the option guru of our time.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
This is such a typical post. Blame everyone except the head coach.

He is retiring.
The kids know it.
The coaches don't have jobs after today.

What do you think is happening?

I have an idea, why don't you go and express your feelings to Coach face to face?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
He is retiring.
The kids know it.
The coaches don't have jobs after today.

What do you think is happening?

I have an idea, why don't you go and express your feelings to Coach face to face?

lmao.

What do you think he would do? Say some snarky comment to me?

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope everyone realizes that option football is everywhere in college football right now. It's called different things but it is still option football.

All of you who want to get rid of the option, really don't know what you are talking about.

Today's spread teams run an option offense.

You guys have run off the option guru of our time.

First, he ran himself off. Second, we know there are option concepts in most offenses todayz. Lastly, we’re 24-24 in the last 4 years and are about to be 24-25. If you were genuinely excited about watching that, I don’t know what to tell you.

Whether or not “his offense” has been “figured out” is up for debate. What’s not up for debate is that it was clear to anyone without blinders (including the man himself) that it was time to move on.

He did some great things in his time here without question. I’m not going to bash the man on the way out. For you to act like “we’re” off some offensive savant that is in his prime is laughable IMO. This game is a microcosm of what we’ve seen in recent years.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
First, he ran himself off. Second, we know there are option concepts in most offenses todayz. Lastly, we’re 24-24 in the last 4 years and are about to be 24-25. If you were genuinely excited about watching that, I don’t know what to tell you.

Whether or not “his offense” has been “figured out” is up for debate. What’s not up for debate is that it was clear to anyone without blinders (including the man himself) that it was time to move on.

He did some great things in his time here without question. I’m not going to bash the man on the way out. For you to act like “we’re” off some offensive savant that is in his prime is laughable IMO. This game is a microcosm of what we’ve seen in recent years.

I'm not saying he is in his prime. He has hinted to such himself. He is tired. Unless you have coached, on any level, you won't know that it wears on you. I wish all the guys bashing him and celebrating, could spend time with him. They would change how they feel.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I'm not saying he is in his prime. He has hinted to such himself. He is tired. Unless you have coached, on any level, you won't know that it wears on you. I wish all the guys bashing him and celebrating, could spend time with him. They would change how they feel.

Would spending time with him mean he won more games here?

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
What a joke to defend this kind of play. Good man I’m sure, but hell-this is football not the local lodge down the street

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
I get tired of people saying “HOF” coach , what HOF are y’all talking about ? The western Carolina one ?