Petition to stop noon home games

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
As others are saying, not much can be done regardless of petitions. Somebody plays at noon to fit the ESPN schedule. The better your team and reputation, the better chance of a later time slot. I'm against noon games on the simple principle they are unAmerican. Muscular people should not be running into one another at noon.
That's just not true tho. Wake Forest and Virginia have multiple late kickoffs at home every year

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, this is one of the reasons for letting our season tickets go. Noon games in Sept are just ridiculous.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Just put together back to back 10 win+ seasons and see where they put us. Do you really want every game to be under the lights and you don't get home until the AM?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Let’s petition against the earth rotating around the sun while we are at it.

Hear, hear. I'd be in favor of moving to a nice red dwarf to revolve around somewhere more toward the middle of the galaxy, one that isn't so blazing hot at midday.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
SEC gets all night games every now and then ACC gets ESPNU or ESPN2 game. If you go back and look SEC had ESPN &ESPn2 night time slots.

Home games not noon Clemson and Miami for sure. Maybe UVA or Duke depending on what is being played that week. The rest will be noon or 12:30

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If I started a petition to help us stop getting noon home games would you sign it? I know it wouldn't really matter but at least we can actually do something and try to make some noise about how we are getting treated like crap as fans.
Your wish came true! Got a 12:30 kickoff on 9/8... [emoji39]

crut

Helluva Engineer
Just wanted to interject among the people repeating a line of reasoning that is literally disprove in the same thread to say:
I will sign!

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I'm gonna make it and lets see who signs. We will see what happens but at least we can make some noise