Penn St- ACC/B10 Challenge

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Went to the state game tonight to get over the frustrating L to Penn State....GSU could put up a real right fight against GT behind Indiana transfer Hollowell, Alabama transfer Devin Mitchell, and 4 star Simonds...The hammer would work them down low which is the only reason I think tech would win but barely.
P.S. everyone on this board needs to go to a GSU game to see high flying dunks and the best looking college basketball dance team in the HISTORY of the sport (There is a reason all the rappers rap about GSU girls)

I've got plans to get to one next trip to see TwoSpice.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It was a real treat to sit watching quality basketball last night. I had my remote going full bore between UNC/Indiana and UVa/OSU. The Hoos will be a serious challenge for our guys.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
havent seen this mentioned but am i missing something? does lammers have a heart issue?
or a blood disorder? i sure hope not.

the reason i mention this is because he looks ill during the games. he face is splotchy red and white. during one moment when he turned around my first thought was 'walking dead'.

i have seen other people have this happen but not to that degree. we had a host of players play the same numbers of minutes under bobby and i dont recall any of them looking as bad as lammers does from my perspective. if i recall mark price would look like that at times too? but not all the time.

maybe its just his complexion?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Depending on how close his blood vessels are to the surface of his skin when they expand during exercise they may show up more than others.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
The ACC is friggin loaded this year. UVA is scary good on D and pretty efficient on O. UNC is better than predicted thanks to Berry, Meeks and Jackson playing up to their high school hype. Duke is loaded and once they get the three frosh back it's ridiculous. Louisville is step behind those three but very tough. Pitt just owned Maryland in College Park. Syracuse is an enigma but will win 25 games. Notre Dame is going to be a tough out most nights. Va Tech is much improved and will surprise people. NCSU has loads of talent but they need to figure out how to play together.

It's going to be very tough for CJP to get these guys many wins after the NC A&T scrimmage.