Paul Johnson reveals starting lineup for Georgia Tech

GTFLETCH

Banned
Link
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...neup-for-georgia-tech/kPOvVLgVmkXrEbsZCAc5nK/

Offense
The starting 11 on offense: Quarterback TaQuon Marshall, B-back Jordan Mason, A-backs Clinton Lynch and Qua Searcy, wide receivers Jalen Camp and Brad Stewart, Quinney at left tackle, left guard Parker Braun, center Jahaziel Lee, right guard Brad Morgan and right tackle Will Bryan.

Defense
The starting 11: Defensive ends Anree Saint-Amour and Desmond Branch, nose tackle Kyle Cerge-Henderson, outside linebackers Victor Alexander and Jalen Johnson, inside linebackers Brant Mitchell and David Curry, strong safety Tariq Carpenter, free safety Malik Rivera and cornerbacks Swilling and Askew.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Link
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...neup-for-georgia-tech/kPOvVLgVmkXrEbsZCAc5nK/

Offense
The starting 11 on offense: Quarterback TaQuon Marshall, B-back Jordan Mason, A-backs Clinton Lynch and Qua Searcy, wide receivers Jalen Camp and Brad Stewart, Quinney at left tackle, left guard Parker Braun, center Jahaziel Lee, right guard Brad Morgan and right tackle Will Bryan.

Defense
The starting 11: Defensive ends Anree Saint-Amour and Desmond Branch, nose tackle Kyle Cerge-Henderson, outside linebackers Victor Alexander and Jalen Johnson, inside linebackers Brant Mitchell and David Curry, strong safety Tariq Carpenter, free safety Malik Rivera and cornerbacks Swilling and Askew.
I'm very optimistic about the 2018 football season:cool:

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I figured Vic and Henderson would be starting OLB's. Glad to see JJ get his shot. Like others have said, the OL has a chance to be really good if they can stay healthy. I assume Quinney is in there to ease Andrew Marshall back into the action, and if not, congrats to him for beating out the older guys. There is potential for rotation to keep guys fresh late in the games.

Amerson1990

Banned
I figured Vic and Henderson would be starting OLB's. Glad to see JJ get his shot. Like others have said, the OL has a chance to be really good if they can stay healthy. I assume Quinney is in there to ease Andrew Marshall back into the action, and if not, congrats to him for beating out the older guys. There is potential for rotation to keep guys fresh late in the games.

Sounds like Andrew Marshall is hurt, not good

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Been waiting to see Jalen's athleticism used for a while now.

Man, I'm STOKED to see this defense in action. STOKED!!!

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Its possible that marshall is the 6th man, that is going to alternate with the center and the tackles. Or its possible that this is for this game only and they want to give quinney a reward for how hard he's worked in camp ( could see johnson doing this if he feels it won't hurt them).

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! Brent King did not beat out Shaun Davis. I really thought last year was bc of king’s injury.

This is the worst football news I’ve hear since Dedrick got dismissed.

We HAVE TO KICK THE BALL PAST THE 35 yard line on kick offs!!!! And we HAVE TO MAKE CHIP SHOT FG’s!!!

UpperNorth

Jolly Good Fellow
because there is another thread that announced his suspension for a quarter, so its explained.

Also Lamont Simmons isn't even on the 2 deep at corner, that is interesting.

That is really interesting, especially since they made a point to list 3 at one corner. Which means he’s not even in the top 5. Hmmm