Paul Johnson Also Ran Coach

Techster

Helluva Engineer
LOLOL...what's it say that an also ran coach beat UGA's blue chip SA filled team with his also ran team 2 of the last 3 years?!

You know someone is an idiot when they try to insult someone but don't realize the result of that insult is making your own team look worse.

northgajacket

Banned
WOW !!! I guess he has forgotten that that also ran coach and his also ran program has beat the mutts 2 out of the last 3 years. INCREDIBLE !!!

They probably don't remember the losses. You would be surprised when I talk to these idiots and claim they don't remember Tech beating them last season. I guess all that Natty Light consumption takes a toll on the noggin

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
They probably don't remember the losses. You would be surprised when I talk to these idiots and claim they don't remember Tech beating them last season. I guess all that Natty Light consumption takes a toll on the noggin
Most Dwag fans are like Uncle Lou:rolleyes: He's not thinking about GT right now he's got Tennessee on his mind and he's playing Colonel Voltard on his videos:rolleyes:. I guess he's concerned UGAG is about to lose 3 in a row to Tennessee.:rolleyes: