Paul Finebaum Throwing GT under bus

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I’m surprised that anyone would reply to this thread with something other than, “he’s right”

What happened on Saturday was embarrassing. Not really any other way to state it.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
He’s trying to lay groundwork to get two SEC teams into the playoffs, And for said sec teams to avoid playing Clemson.
The guy works for the SEC network if not for them he would be bagging groceries at Kroger . Like UgaBlows said Saber probably asked him to say something to help keep Clemson out of the 4 team playoff , Saban knows he can't beat them this year.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
He is correlating to clemson somehow to create a narrative to make sure clemson who spanks bama isnt in the playoff. That is why he is a douche.

Gt deserves getting slammed

I didn’t say he wasn’t a douche [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
It's time for us to shut up and quietly get about our business of building a real FB team the next couple years.
Question? Does anyone know if CGC has ever had one of his coached defenses where he actually was coach on the field at the time play against a TO team? He was not the coach when we played M.St. in OB, believe he had left and gone to FL.
I've always thought you needed to play in the gaps disruptively to effectively stop a TO team and we were not doing that.