Paul Finebaum Throwing GT under bus

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
Paul said GT was laughable and thanks to them dragging the ACC down due to the lose to Citadel that Clemson may not make the playoffs if they stumble

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Paul said GT was laughable and thanks to them dragging the ACC down due to the lose to Citadel that Clemson may not make the playoffs if they stumble

I don't care what he thinks, but really, pretty much everyone I work with today got a good laugh out of our performance, losing to a bad FCS team.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
From his stupid show:

upload_2019-9-16_16-28-19.png

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
This is what happens when you play bad football. We're easy targets right now. All that strength & conditioning hype, spring practice hype, Waffle House hype....gone. OK, I ate at Waffle House yesterday. I'm still ticked off about that game.

Animal02

Banned
This is what happens when you play bad football. We're easy targets right now. All that strength & conditioning hype, spring practice hype, Waffle House hype....gone. OK, I ate at Waffle House yesterday. I'm still ticked off about that game.
And that is why you don't come into town blowing your own horn like he did....you need to prove yourself a bit before hand.