Path to the ACCCG

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
It's getting too complicated all we need is duke or north carolina too loose 2 they play to day so preferably duke looses pitt looses one other game besides us and same for virginia we win out then get our *** kicked by clemson a second time

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
It's getting too complicated all we need is duke or north carolina too loose 2 they play to day so preferably duke looses pitt looses one other game besides us and same for virginia we win out then get our *** kicked by clemson a second time
That’s exactly what has been said Pitt and Virginia lose 2 more each including games against us and the Duke and UNC lose two a piece. We of course would have to win out.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Just for fun, wanted to see what needed to be done. Here’s what I’d say is the most likely if it were to happen.

GT: Win out
Miami: beat Duke and Pitt
Pitt: lose to GT and Miami, or BC
UVA: lose to GT and either Louisville, or VT
Duke: lose WF, and Miami
VT: lose to GT and WF
UNC: lose to Duke and Pitt

My brain is too small to wrap itself around all of that...

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Assuming GT Wins out, additional needed losses (ignoring possible 3-way ties):

Duke: 2 (@UNC, Syr, @Wake, Mia)
UNC: 2 (Duke, UVA, @Pitt, @NCSt)

UVA: 1 (@Lou, @UNC, VT)
Pitt: 1 (Mia, UNC, @VT, BC)

VT: 0
Mia: 0

I don't see 2 losses for Duke if they beat UNC today, so I think it will be better for us for UNC to win today. It would also be good for Miami to beat Pitt and Louisville over UVA.

Kolbigriffin3

Georgia Tech Fan
Sitting with my brothers and some of their roommates watching the ending of the game one of my brothers looks over to me and says, “We’re gonna see Clemson again this year.” And that’s gave me chills. Although they know they have to show up to practice and play some lights out football I like the confidence and the moral of some of the key players here at Tech. This is getting interesting. If they set their minds to it and play like we know they can I feel like it’s possible. Only team that can stop us is us. I’m gonna hold my brothers to this right here. Never have bet against them and it’s paid off so far for me. So I won’t bet against them now!

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Well. One game at a time. Need to work and focus. Talk is just that. Hopefully they gained a step of confidence. Pitt is next