Pastner Staff Thread

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
Eh...better than getting our hopes up on false rumors.

By the way, did you hear Pastner is getting Bobby Lutz?!!

I appreciate the love, couldn't have done it without you all.

And just in case you thought I was joking see below pic.

Attachments

• 722x1280.jpeg.df45206cf3c94acbb87798f86cc3461e.jpg
    722x1280.jpeg.df45206cf3c94acbb87798f86cc3461e.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 139

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I appreciate the love, couldn't have done it without you all.

And just in case you thought I was joking see below pic.

Flag him down for a selfie, then I'll believe you ... then I'll laugh and call you a Bielieber.

Funny aside, I'm pretty sure I saw Kobi Simmons in the grocery store yesterday.

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
In an effort to regain control of the mess I made...

I know someone mentioned this earlier but I think it's excellent news to even have been rumored to get someone like Lutz. Makes me more confident that he is going to be changing his assistant coach ways from his previous stop.

I also remember someone mentioning the quiet period ending tomorrow. Is that true?

gtuberfan

Ramblin' Wreck
In an effort to regain control of the mess I made...

I know someone mentioned this earlier but I think it's excellent news to even have been rumored to get someone like Lutz. Makes me more confident that he is going to be changing his assistant coach ways from his previous stop.

I also remember someone mentioning the quiet period ending tomorrow. Is that true?

Yes. It ends Thursday at noon

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Raleigh is a great town. Imo it blows Atlanta out of the water and I was born and raised here
I can't quite wrap my brain around the comparison. A person's experience of Atlanta will probably be influenced a lot by where in Atlanta they grew up or hang out. It's a big city with lots of different experiences.

I have a good friend who hated Raleigh and moved. He clearly was not in the right part of that town either.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
@TechTravis

Where do you live and what is your source of knowledge about Raleigh?
I live in atlanta. I lived in Raleigh for a year. Atlanta smokes Raleigh in sports, culture, night life, accessibility. I enjoyed the time i lived in a suburb north of Raleigh. But it's not close to Atlanta, unless you're just one of those people that hates the city bc your uncle had a bad experience in 1993.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not saying he should stay, but Herrion landed Ogbonda & C-Matt and we played offense this past year after he was here for a year.

Chad Dollar should not stay.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
FTRS is reported an unconfirmed story on Mike Biddy.. I like that idea a lot, particularly in working with the point guards.

He used Stoudemirer at Memphis and learned from Coach Cal on having an NBA point guard on your staff helps with the point guards.