Pastner Staff Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I am not HIGH on Herrion, he knows his way around there, he knows the returning players and he had a respectable record as a Head Coach.

Well, I didn't mean you specifically. There have been several people touting him as someone who should stay. Based on what you wrote, we should keep Dollar around but he clearly doesn't deserve to remain. Has Herrion done anything to differentiate himself?

I'm aware he's supposedly gotten us "in" on some NE prep schools and other areas, but we've seen no real results from that. I kinda think he's just a guy at this point.

Lol...good lord, let's see who we actually get before we go into spaz mode.

Where's the fun in that? :jimlad:

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
As others have stated, Twitter drives this ridiculousness. Get it out first and worry about your 2nd source/confirmation later and once it's out there 100 people just cut and paste it each putting a little more into the title.

Contact=Consoderation
Consideration becomes offered
Offered becomes accepted
Accepted becomes living in Posh-No-Spices spare bed room making him breakfast.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
This may be nothing more than Lutz and his family wanting to stay in NC. I am an Atlanta native and would not pick it over Raleigh as a place to live. Except for his time as a graduate assistant at Clemson, he has always lived and coached in NC.
Ew. Why? Raleigh is garbage.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Raleigh is garbage......

Must be why it's the fastest growing city in the country as of 2014 and part of an area with more millionaires per capita than anywhere in the country (I believe)

I've been to Raleigh. I liked it fine. Decent airport. I know you were being facetious. Just figured I'd chime in since I'm a city expert. :cool:

Speaking of millionaires per capita, I was in Vidalia (GA) and a guy said their claim to fame (infamy?) was the most drug dealers per capita in the country.

Man, somebody's gotta re-rail this thing. Is there any news out there?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I've been to Raleigh. I liked it fine. Decent airport. I know you were being facetious. Just figured I'd chime in since I'm a city expert. :cool:

Speaking of millionaires per capita, I was in Vidalia (GA) and a guy said their claim to fame (infamy?) was the most drug dealers per capita in the country.

Man, somebody's gotta re-rail this thing. Is there any news out there?

LOL that dude don't like sweet onions? Or does he think they're drugs?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Why don't they just keep Tom Herrion and get over this debacle of a hiring, this is beginning to rival the meltdown by Jordan Spieth

Debacle of a hiring? Okay bud. Just because a bunch of guys who don't have any actual sources put out rumors as facts doesn't mean this hiring is a debacle.

Then again you seem to think it's a good idea to make a hire just to get it over with instead of making sure it is a good hire.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Raleigh is garbage......

Must be why it's the fastest growing city in the country as of 2014 and part of an area with more millionaires per capita than anywhere in the country (I believe)

I think San Fransisco has it beat in millionaire status easily.

Not really a fan of NC, it's just boring, better off here.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member