Parker Braun Appreciation

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Parker plays with fire and thru the whistle. He is a gifted athlete and a great young man. I don't believe driving a guy off the ball thru the whistle, then having a second guy hit you from the side and a guy ripping off your helmet is " getting your *** whipped". I also don't believe diving into a "fumble pile" before the whistle blows is playing dirty. Its trying to be in the mix and recover the ball.

Agree. I like the fire and the hustle. We need more of that.

Deleted member 2897

I know this is an appreciation thread for 75, but this crap is uncalled for.
Whip the guys *** lined up across from you and don't take cheap shots.

I don't see any cheap shots there. The only complaint I could possibly come up with is a lack of shots in some cases.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Thank you to the Dads of Parker and Will (and all our players) we are grateful for you and the young men you raised! I hope and pray that a few trolls and idiots on social media and forums aren’t ruining how yall feel about GT and our fanbase.

I should say the families of these young men, i am just sickened about the social media attacks on your sons, this is not GT and i’m sorry your going through this.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I should say the families of these young men, i am just sickened about the social media attacks on your sons, this is not GT and i’m sorry your going through this.

I can't speak for everyone, but most don't pay much attention to it. Its easy to criticize. Like Coach Woody Hayes told us when I was at UGA after a loss to USC. "When someone pats you on the back, kick them in the balls. Those are the same SOB's that are going to talk bad about you when you lose."He had some other choice words that had Coach Dooley caught a bit off guard ;).