Parker Braun Appreciation

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Braun is nasty. I'll take 85 of him on our team. It's not just his talent, but overall attitude and demeanor when he steps on the field. We need more of that.

BTW, I didn't catch that during the game...did Clemson get flagged? Defendor clearly grabbed his facemask and ripped it off

They ended up calling a personal foul on the Clemson 36 and Tech got 15 yards and Braun got to stay in the game. I didn't see a flag and don't think it was called till Parker petitioned it.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Parker is the one bright spot on that side of the ball. Hope he takes on more of a leadership role bc 1 we desperately need it and 2 he would be a leader all the players respect.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
That’s one glaring issue: we don’t have the right leaders on the team leading. TM is a lotta talk, yes he’s tough as nails, but has an ego that can barely fit in to BDS. Too many keepers instead of pitches. He’s worried about his yards. Noticed he didn’t get to the edge at times when he could’ve and gained 1 or 2 yards when following your blockers or pitch would’ve been an easy 6. He did that on the first drive then never again. I got PBs back, problem is tho, most guys won’t listen or follow an OL, no matter his fire. Sad but true.
But, even through it all I’ll scream GO JACKETS and THWg as much as I can rest of the year. Buckle up friends, we bout to get on a hell of a roll!!!!!

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
My 1st reaction is that he didn't do anything but get in the guy's face. After reflecting on it; however, I realized that he did the incredibly smart thing by not getting a flag thrown on us by retaliating. We need more of the OL to be leaders. Who says that a team leader has to be a Senior or a skill position player anyway?

Last edited:
That’s one glaring issue: we don’t have the right leaders on the team leading. TM is a lotta talk, yes he’s tough as nails, but has an ego that can barely fit in to BDS. Too many keepers instead of pitches. He’s worried about his yards. Noticed he didn’t get to the edge at times when he could’ve and gained 1 or 2 yards when following your blockers or pitch would’ve been an easy 6. He did that on the first drive then never again. I got PBs back, problem is tho, most guys won’t listen or follow an OL, no matter his fire. Sad but true.
But, even through it all I’ll scream GO JACKETS and THWg as much as I can rest of the year. Buckle up friends, we bout to get on a hell of a roll!!!!!
I don't think it's Taquon's ego; I think it's his confidence. I sincerely do not think he can get it done.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Parker is one strong dude. If you look closely, you’ll notice he held onto that guy with his left hand while he’s having his helmet ripped off his head and slams him into the ground and then pops up flinging his mouth down and is ready to go. Yes we need a whole fleet of this dude’s clones.

Milwaukee

Banned
He showed that 3rd stringer who's boss.

Let's throw a parade because our best OL is playing past the whistle and gets his *** whipped. Both players were in the wrong, one of them just got the better of the other. But at least he has a pulse and some fire unlike a lot of the others, we'll take effort at this point.

I'll duck now. He was doing everything the right way blah blah blah and wasn't getting beat all day blah blah blah.

DUuFcycU8AAOv-2.jpg

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Let's throw a parade because our best OL is playing past the whistle and gets his *** whipped. Both players were in the wrong, one of them just got the better of the other. But at least he has a pulse and some fire unlike a lot of the others, we'll take effort at this point.

I'll duck now. He was doing everything the right way blah blah blah and wasn't getting beat all day blah blah blah.

View attachment 4191

The ironic thing is that I'm a liberal and yet we agree...